Serious enquiries are always welcome - so please call us
- All our puppies are raised in the house. This allows for plenty of socialising and interaction between them and us and it also makes sure that they are used to everyday household noises, like hoovers, washing machines and television etc.
- No puppies leave until they are at least 9 weeks old.
- All puppies will have been wormed at least 2 times before leaving for their new home.
- All puppies will be microchipped before they leave for their new homes.
- They will also have a full veterinary health check and you get a health certificate.
- All puppies leave with a diet and advice sheet plus enough puppy-food for the first few weeks in their new home.
- We hope that the details given will answer all new owners questions but should any new owner have any questions or worries we are always avaiable on the phone
- All puppies are Danish Kennel Club registered